ColRegen Collagen Food Supplement - Active Skin
The Colregen Collagen is 100% Marine Collagen. This Collagen powder is for anyone looking for a natural way to feel and look amazing!
Marine Collagen powder is known for its Anti-Aging properties, adding additional Collagen to your diet and skincare regime can assist in producing more youthful-looking skin and provide notable improvements to your Hair, Nails and Joint health.
Collagen is a powerful long-term anti-aging protein that is produced by your body and declines as you age. Our pure Marine Collagen will provide those additional proteins to your bodies.
Key Benefits of 100% Marine Collagen
- Healthier hair, nails, and skin.
- Plumping up the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles, improving the skin’s elasticity and suppleness.
- Produces a firmer more even-toned skin and helps to achieve a glowing, radiant complexion. Worldwide studies note that Collagen may have the following benefits;
- Visibly reduce fine lines & wrinkles
- Promote well being
- Promote healthier joints Collagen can be equally effective in helping animals as it can humans. It has therefore huge potential in improving the quality of life and appearance of hosts of two legged and four legged beings. If you are looking for Pet Collagen, visit our Pet Collagen page.
Mix well with Water, Juice or Smoothie
What is Collagen?
It is the body’s natural protein. It is the most abundant form of natural protein found in the body. It is one of the long, fibrous structural proteins whose functions are quite different from those of globular proteins such as enzymes. It is tough and inextensible, with great tensile strength, and is the main component of cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone and teeth. It is the essential structural component of all connective tissue.
You can view our other Collagen products here.
Why use a Collagen Product-
- Collagen accounts for between one quarter and one-third of the body’s protein & makes up 75% of the body’s skin tissue and about 90% of dermal volume.
- The skin is the body’s largest organ.
- Collagen is regularly described as the building blocks of the skin. It, therefore, has a key role to play in creating and maintaining healthy skin all over the body.
- The human body depletes collagen at a rate of 1.5% every year after the age of 25 & by the age of 40 your body stops manufacturing Collagen. Along with soft keratin, it is responsible for skin strength and elasticity, and its degradation leads to wrinkles that accompany aging.
- Collagen strengthens blood vessels and plays a role in tissue development. It is present in the cornea and lens of the eye in crystalline form & it is also used in cosmetic surgery and burns surgery.
- Collagen is a protein in the extra cellular membrane that supports the cell and gives it structure from the outside.
- Orally ingested collagen encourages the rapid absorption of the essential amino acids; glysine, proline, and hydroxyproline that can preserve and replenish lean muscle mass and improve the management of the body’s fat. It, therefore, has a positive role to play in weight management and bodybuilding. As it also stimulates the body’s own collagen production it can positively address the common problems associated with the ageing process.
- Collagen is the most abundant structural protein found in cartilage, muscle, tendons, ligaments and bones.
- Collagen functions as a chondro protective agent, which means that it protects cartilage and synovial fluid against deterioration and is the raw material for cartilage synthesis and repair. It can also reduce oxidative damage to joints and therefore stimulate significant reductions in joint pain, tenderness, and swelling.
IMPORTANT- This product is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any illness or disease. ColRegen Food Supplement is not intended as a substitute for a healthy balanced diet. It is recommended that anyone with a medical condition should always consult his or her physician or therapist before taking any dietary supplement. Use only as directed & keep out of reach of children. Do not consume if you are pregnant or nursing or allergic to seafood. Results may vary.